Culture, crystal clear water, sand, art, shopping, amazing eats and exotic cocktails… life in Burleigh sounds pretty bloody rough right?
Burleigh Heads really is a little slice of heaven, from the stunning beaches and wilderness walks to the plethora of amazing places to sit down and enjoy some truly mouth watering delights. The hardest thing about Burleigh is the sheer number of options you have at your finger tips.
So here is a list of must do’s for any new Burleigh locals
- Take a dip at the beach and body surf
- Enjoy a cold beverage (cocktail) at Rick Shores…seriously do yourself a favour!
- Journey through the natural park at Burleigh Headland.
- Sunday afternoon drinks at Burleigh Hill…certified local tradition
- Set your taste buds to stunning and head to Paddock Bakery for coffee and Sweets
- One for the cools kids – Journey to West Burleigh…two words…Parlour Espresso
- Rooftop Pizza Justin’s Lane.
We are also keen to hear which place was your favourite or if you have found your own little favourite worth a try!