Tree lined streets, cool little cafes and one of the biggest shopping destinations on the Gold Coast.
No matter what stage you are at in live, Robina is an amazing place to call home. There are plenty of schools for the young families out there, kilometres of bike and walking tracks for the weekend warriors and parks galore!
So, let’s get down to the business of helping you make some great memories and find you some new local haunts.
Here is our list some of our favourite ‘must try’ place in Robina:-
- The Kitchens at Robina Town Centre – This is not your average shopping centre food court. We are talking cafes by day, espresso martini bars by night levels of industrial cool.
- Jump on a bike and explore the kilometres bike tracks hidden in the trees. A great place to jump on the track is Robina Common.
- Asian Court Chinese Restaurant, because everybody needs a good local Chinese joint. It is also BYO!
- Mokacino’s Café (or Mokas to the locals) at Robina Village is like your favourite pair of slippers, Comfortable, familiar and there is just something so warm and welcoming about the atmosphere. The coffee never lets you down and the food is tasty, without hurting your wallet too much.
- The Lott Urban Dining & Espresso Bar is another local favourite. The always friendly Lott crew, sling coffees in the AM and are more than ready to pour you some fine local craft beers (on tap) well into the PM.
We are also keen to hear which place was your favourite or if you have found your own little favourite worth a try!